Edgewise Energy recognizes that you can’t have a conversation about the future of distributed generation without including battery storage. The rapidly decreasing price of next generation batteries, coupled with the emergence of demand management controls and storage, make it clear that the time for battery storage is now.
We have developed a strategic relationship with Adara Power, the manufacturer of a fully functional, certified and warrantied energy storage device. The Adara Power BoSS meets an immediate need for electric energy storage for homeowners, while preparing the market for the introduction of the WATT RESS residential fuel cell system, which will provide 24/7 functionality. By tailoring a combination of on-site power with battery storage and solar, we can deliver a custom designed system optimized for resiliency, value, and performance.
The Adara Power RESS is designed to:
- Store generated PV electricity during daylight hours to be used later, especially to meet the peak demand loads of the home that extend into the evening;
- Manage the efficiency and operation of the battery array and the rest of the system’s physical components to assure its optimum safety, performance and life;
- Incorporate proprietary scenario-based control rules and algorithms to account for peak load management, time-of-use rates, service interruptions, seasonal and vacation modes;
- Respond to a utility call for power to be sold back to the grid especially in homes located in transmission or generation constrained load pockets; and,
- Switch automatically to an “islanding” mode upon service outages to assure power to all critical circuits in the home for extended periods.
Energy Efficient Solutions for Demand Reduction
Edgewise Energy plans and directs your future energy solutions project from beginning to end. We conduct comprehensive energy audits into site feasibility, financial planning and engineering to ensure a smooth and profitable transition into a commercial energy efficient future.